Hours of Exhibit
- Saturday, Mar. 11 from 12:00 pm-8:00 pm
- Sundays, Mar. 12 & 19 from 8:45 am-4:00 pm
- Monday – Thursday, Mar. 13-16 from 4:00 pm-8:00 pm
- Fridays, Mar. 10 & 17 from 4:00 pm-9:00 pm
- Saturday, Mar. 18 from 10:00 am-5:00 pm
St. John’s has a long and distinguished history of supporting art in our community. Join us as we host the St. John’s Art Festival, a biennial event featuring a juried art show. This year’s theme is “Let the Spirit Sing!”
All artists are welcome to submit artwork to the festival. Artists are allowed to submit up to three pieces each. Submissions will be accepted on March 4 from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm and March 5 from 11:00 am – 4:00 pm. All entries must be brought to Goethe Hall. Each entry is $20.
Our juror, Jerry Silva, will help choose the pieces for the art show and pick the winners. There will be a “Best in Show” award, along with several others.
We are excited for the art festival to return to St. John’s and cannot wait to see all the great art that the community has!